| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Miyako in July is warm at 20 °C (68 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- In July the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in July is not exactly dry. Some 123.6mm (4.9in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 14:16 long and the longest day is 14:55 long with an average length of 14:39.
Check the distance to and compare the Miyako July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Miyako, Japan
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Miyako:
- Mutsu, Japan - 192.7 kms (119.7 miles) NNW
- Aomori, Japan - 165.5 kms (102.8 miles) NW
- Fukaura, Japan - 205.6 kms (127.8 miles) WNW
- Hachinohe, Japan - 104.9 kms (65.2 miles) NNW
- Akita, Japan - 159.9 kms (99.4 miles) W
- Morioka, Japan - 68.7 kms (42.7 miles) W
- Ofunato, Japan - 68 kms (42.2 miles) SSW
- Sakata, Japan - 199.4 kms (123.9 miles) WSW
- Shinjo, Japan - 173.5 kms (107.8 miles) SW
- Ishinomaki, Japan - 146.7 kms (91.2 miles) SSW
- Sendai, Japan - 179.6 kms (111.6 miles) SSW
- Yamagata, Japan - 208.7 kms (129.7 miles) SW
- Fukushima, Japan - 246.7 kms (153.3 miles) SSW