| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Miyako in May is mild at 13.2 °C (55.76 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.6 °C (65.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.5 °C (47.3 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in May is 10.1 °C (18.2 °F).
- The weather in May is hardly arid. Circa 96.9mm (3.8in) of liquid is dumped.
- The shortest day is 13:50 long and the longest day is 14:44 long with an average length of 14:20.
Check the distance to and compare the Miyako May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Miyako, Japan
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Miyako:
- Mutsu, Japan - 192.7 kms (119.7 miles) NNW
- Aomori, Japan - 165.5 kms (102.8 miles) NW
- Fukaura, Japan - 205.6 kms (127.8 miles) WNW
- Hachinohe, Japan - 104.9 kms (65.2 miles) NNW
- Akita, Japan - 159.9 kms (99.4 miles) W
- Morioka, Japan - 68.7 kms (42.7 miles) W
- Ofunato, Japan - 68 kms (42.2 miles) SSW
- Sakata, Japan - 199.4 kms (123.9 miles) WSW
- Shinjo, Japan - 173.5 kms (107.8 miles) SW
- Ishinomaki, Japan - 146.7 kms (91.2 miles) SSW
- Sendai, Japan - 179.6 kms (111.6 miles) SSW
- Yamagata, Japan - 208.7 kms (129.7 miles) SW
- Fukushima, Japan - 246.7 kms (153.3 miles) SSW